Following the recent disaster declaration issued by FEMA, the IRS announced tax relief for severe winter
storm victims that reside or have a business in 254 Texas counties. The following tax filings now have an
extended deadline, to June 15, 2021.
• Business Tax Returns (Partnership, S Corporation, and Corporate)
• Individual Tax Returns
• Trust Tax Returns
• Tax-Exempt Organizations (operating on a calendar-year basis)
• Income Tax Payment due April 15 th
• Quarterly Income Tax Payments
• Payroll and Excise Tax Filings
• Key Deadlines for 1031 Exchanges
• 2020 IRA Contributions
While Texas taxpayers have been given an extra few months to file their returns we encourage you to
get your tax information in as soon as possible!